- Monks BBQ - We love us some Monk's BBQ! Great food, great hang, great peeps, great music! Come on!
- B Chord Brewery - Great stage, great big room, lovely folks, craft beer, easy hang. What more can you ask?
- Oh, and Popcorn & Food Trucks. There. Done. :)
- Barns of Rose Hill - Finest art & music programming from around the world & a beautiful venue run by a mighty fine team!
- Jumbo Bottom Barrel Works - Top of the line wine barrel furniture & custom crafts & carpentry. John Bestwick knows his stuff. Wife Melanie knows a thing or two about artfulness & how to use a knitting needle, too. Heck of a team, these two.
Short Hill Mountain Boys - https://www.facebook.com/Short-Hill-Mountain-Boys-223814317681660
- George's Mill Artisan Cheeses - Sam & Molly Kroiz & Family. What a place. Amazing humans. Soulful everything. Goat Cheese is the just the beginning. So much life in this place. We LOVE George's Mill. You will, too!
- Lowry's Crab Shack, Flower Shop, and Hamilton General Store - My dear friends, Leslie and Donald Lowry, are two of the hardest working folks in Loudoun County. If you haven't stopped in to taste the Maryland Crab Soup and Hushpuppies, or crack some fresh steamed Alaskan Crab Legs, or peel a pound of hot steamed spiced shrimp accompanied by the yummiest cole slaw around, YOU are missing out! If you love fresh veggies and homemade goodies, stop in to the General Store where you can even have a real chat with a lovely human being behind the counter! You can't miss the Flower Shop brimming with spring color! It's time to get in the GARDEN! P.S. Lowry's has copies of GHOSTFIELDS on sale at the checkout counter! :)
- Paprika Creative - Liz' talent for customizing and developing a client's vision into a graphic masterpiece is only exceeded by the warmth and gentleness of her spirit. Liz is a joy to work with.
- Austin Cunningham - My Texas pal and killer country songwriter!
- Walt Wilkins & The Mystiqueros - Texas singer/songwriter and brilliant producer Walt Wilkins and his band of Mystiqueros layed it down as the band on GHOSTFIELDS! Walt's lovely and talented wife Tina Mitchell Wilkins lent her angelic voice on several songs, as well. Walt, Johnny Gringo, Bill Small, Ray Rodriguez, Marcus Eldridge, and Mystiquera Tina, I am forever grateful for your contribution to this blessed project...and forever your biggest fan.
Shepherd's Ford - https://www.facebook.com/shepherds.ford
Ball Amps - "Life Is Short, Have A Ball!" - https://www.facebook.com/ballamps
The Woodshedders - Americana Shapeshifters! https://www.facebook.com/woodshedders